[Bldg-sim] Automatic Generation of Baseline Models

Eric Oliver emo at emoenergy.com
Thu Feb 7 10:16:43 PST 2013

As far as I'm aware, nothing like that exists.  Nor could it, ASHRAE 90.1 is too complex to make something like that make every decision automated.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2013, at 1:12 PM, "Rosenberg, Michael I" <michael.rosenberg at pnnl.gov<mailto:michael.rosenberg at pnnl.gov>> wrote:

What I was really interested in is software that does the whole process automatically. No manipulation on the part of the user at all. You input a proposed building design, and following one of the rulesets results are generated. Does that exist and if it does, for which protocols?

Michael Rosenberg, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Research Scientist
ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT DIRECTORATE

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory