[Bldg-sim] Automatic Generation of Baseline Models

Dru.Crawley at bentley.com Dru.Crawley at bentley.com
Thu Feb 7 19:14:51 PST 2013

I should add that users can chose to create the app g baseline models and modify them if necessary or chose to simply run them at simulation time.

AECOsim Energy Simulator does check the HVAC systems and sizing before creating the models. The HVAC systems are automatically created based on preconfigured HVAC systems. (All done with EnergyPlus v7.2).