[Bldg-sim] Model got you stumped? Ask questions, get answers, no distractions!

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:12:41 PST 2013

Hi Neal,

I applaud you for this effort, and I just signed in to take part.  However,
the StackOverflow point system is very frustrating.  The site fluctuates
between telling me that I have a reputation of 51, and then a reputation of
1.  I was able to upvote a few questions, but now the site thinks that I
have a reputation of 1, and so I can't take part in the discussion.  I'm
not sure if others have had the same experiences, but I'd be curious to
know.  I know that you are limited to the number of votes you can cast over
the course of a day, but do you loose "reputation" for upvoting other posts?

--
Karen