[Bldg-sim] Model got you stumped? Ask questions, get answers, no distractions!

Neal Kruis neal.kruis at bigladdersoftware.com
Thu Feb 14 09:45:38 PST 2013

Karen,

Thanks for bringing this up. There are a few steps that you need to go
through before you can vote:

1. Follow the site<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/45232/building-performance-simulation-analysis>(this
requires that you enter an email address)

[image: Inline image 3]

2. Confirm your address (an email will automatically be generated and sent
to the address you enter)

3. Register for an account (until you register you will have only 1
reputation point)

[image: Inline image 2]

4. After you register you will be given 50 more points and the privilege to
vote. This also gives you a chance to change your name from the generic
userXXXXX.

It may take a while for the Stack Exchange servers to update and get
everything ready for you to participate. It looks like you now have 51
points and you've used all 5 of your votes. Let me know if you are still
having trouble.

Thanks,

Neal Kruis
828 482-2088