[Bldg-sim] Fan Power

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Mon Feb 25 08:39:35 PST 2013

Yes, good ideas, Jim, but I am disappointed in your 2,000 CFM fan with
40% static efficiency. That's scary.

We use Aspen fan coils, and I don't know if they have fan curves. I'll
ask.  They are most likely smaller though, so even more scary.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068