[Bldg-sim] Fan Power

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Mon Feb 25 08:50:38 PST 2013

Robert,
It's a major fan manufacturer!  I'm not too surprised (just a little).  These happen to use ECM and the variable speed feature covers a lot of "sins", but you are right - a bit scary.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653