[Bldg-sim] Import gbXML into eQuest

Hayssam Barhoun Hayssam.Barhoun at arup.com
Sat Jul 6 06:02:36 PDT 2013

Hi wahid
Try the GBS (Green Building Studio). This is a web service provided by Autodesk that allows you to convert a gbxml file into an eQuest input file.
There are certain rules you need to follow and depends on preparing your revit file like bounding  your spaces so your gbxml file can be translated correctly. This will ultimately depend on the "quality" of your architectural revit file.
I haven't been successful yet in doing so.
If you are, it'll be good to share your findings with the list!
Hayssam

Sent from my iPhone