[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] Help with understanding different Baseline Systems and efficiency of one over the other

r s ramyashivkumar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 08:32:04 PDT 2013

Hi Anup,

You can check out the DOE 2.2 Manual (Page 102) where you have simple
illustrations and explanation.

http://doe2.com/download/DOE-22/DOE22Vol1-Basics.pdf

After reading that you will be able to correlate those with the Baseline
systems. This is a quick guide only.

Also ASHRAE 90.1 users manual should be your friend. Lots of useful info
for a beginner.

There are lots of other resources like the Trane and ASHRAE that have in
depth courses or study material if you want to dive in deeper.

good luck

Regards
Ramya Shivkumar