[Bldg-sim] Help with understanding different Baseline Systems and efficiency of one over the other

Wealend, Edwin e.wealend at cundall.com
Sun Jul 21 18:35:06 PDT 2013

Hi Anup,

The best answer to this is probably to have experience in designing the systems and a background in engineering. Without that, the ASHRAE Systems and Equipment handbook is pretty good – i.e. it tells you how everything works together and gives an outline of the physical principles behind each system. It definitely assumes you know the basics, but it sounds like you’ve done some of the groundwork already, so you should be ok.

Ed

Edwin Wealend
Senior Engineer
Cundall Hong Kong
T +852 2566 6260
www.cundall.com.hk<%20www.cundall.com.hk%20>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CE86BE.BD531510]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cundall>  [cid:image006.jpg at 01CE86BE.BD531510] <http://twitter.com/#!/cundall_global>
9th Floor Chinachem Johnston Plaza, 178-186 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, China
香港湾仔庄士敦道178-186号, 华懋庄士敦广场 9楼