[Bldg-sim] FW: HVACTempate autosizing error

Michael J Witte mjwitte at gard.com
Fri Mar 1 10:16:16 PST 2013

It's asking for design environments, or design days.  In the examples,
you should see some SizingPeriod:DesignDay objects.  You will need to
add similar objects for your location.  If you are using one of the
standard EnergyPlus weather file locations, there is a ddy file included
with the epw weather that contains all of the standard ASHRAE design
days in EnergyPlus format.  Just copy/paste the desired design days from
the ddy to your idf.

Mike