[Bldg-sim] Regarding problem of Zero Electric Demand

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Tue Nov 12 05:47:47 PST 2013

You have already decided that it is impossible for a working HVAC and lighting system to have zero demand.  Have you confirmed that these systems are actually operating? i.e., is there energy consumption?  If not, check schedules to make sure the systems turn on or (for HVAC) check setpoints to confirm that there is a demand.
If energy is consumed, but demand is not shown, you probably want to send the file to the E+ Help Desk. (I'm not sure how eQuest users get help :()

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653