[Bldg-sim] Bin Method Tool > ASEAM

John R Ross III PE energy.wwind at cox.net
Tue Sep 3 17:22:29 PDT 2013

Hi Guys;

If some one really wants to run  ASEAM,  I have a machine mothballed
that runs

Windows 98SE and can boot in the DOS 3.31 mode.  It is an 800 Mhz Pentium

SECC Cartridge CPU and I believe it has  512 MB memory installed with
768 MB max.

  It has RAID 0 twin 40 GBs,  3.5: floppy, CD burner,  5 cartridge tape
drives

as well as IO Mega Zip Drive  250 MB.  I will have to check to see if the

AGP video card still works.  This machine can access many cartridge tape
formats.

Motherboard is Intel  SE440BX2NAV .   Let me know..

John R Ross III PE
Westwind Corporation
Vienna, VA  22182
energy.wwind at cox.net