[Bldg-sim] Bin Method Tool > ASEAM

Chris Balbach cbalbach at psdconsulting.com
Tue Sep 3 17:36:12 PDT 2013

Hi John!

Funny thing is - running a properly configured version of ASEAM locally and quickly TODAY on an untethered Galaxy, IOS or Windows tablet might be kind of cool. Game-changing even.

Does anyone know if any way to (easily) re-compile it?

My $0.02 of contribution.  I have many fond (and not so fond) memories of ASEAM.

_Chris

Chris Balbach, PE, CEM, BESA, BEAP, CMVP, BEMP
Vice President of Research and Development
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC
124 Brindley Street, Suite 4, Ithaca, NY 14850
http://www.psdconsulting.com