[Bldg-sim] Domestic Hot Water Profile for Indoor Soccer Facility

Dionisio Franca dionisiofranca at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:52:19 PST 2014

Hi Donal,

Usual LEED 2009 projects base the shower uses on FTE/ visitor/ resident
numbers. If you are dealing with a facility that works differently, you'll
probably prefer to base your FTE/ visitor numbers on design assumptions or
information from the facility owner. It is a good idea to check out with
USGBC their opinion on your assumptions before submitting your project. You
can to that bty clicking on USGBC's page contact us link.

Good luck,
Dionisio FRANCA
M Arch, LEED AP+OM, ND

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Jeremiah Crossett <jcrossett at phasechange.com