[Bldg-sim] Leed eac1 Plug loads

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:55:58 PST 2014

Brilliant response! Thanks.

If there's a load defined in the design brief then this is typically an
undiversified design load. I guess an appropriate diversity factor
should be modelled in this case.

Are the COMNET appendices B&C freely available? I started out with
COMNET (or at least our software vendor's interpretation of it), but it
seemed to have quite high plug loads and low occupancy gain.

Cheers

Chris