[Bldg-sim] Is the IGDB (LBNL Window) up to date?

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 31 09:30:12 PDT 2014

Chris

The IGDB is updated every two months with new submittals from manufacturers, which is the only way that the database is updated. We only delete records when requested to do so by the manufacturer, so there is data in the IGDB that goes back many years. In the WINDOW Glass Library you can sort by IGDB version (by clicking on the “Source” column header) so you can see the oldest and newest records that way.

The current IGDB version is 36.0 and is available for download on our website:

http://windowoptics.lbl.gov/data/igdb

Robin

***

Robin Mitchell