[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Simulation Error

Andrew Craig AndrewC at InterfaceEng.Com
Thu Jun 5 09:57:59 PDT 2014

I've received the same error message on a couple of recent models.  You can try copying the inp file into a "dummy" model set up through the wizard for a temporary fix but I haven't been able to ultimately figure out what's going on.

Andrew Craig PE, LEED AP
Associate/Senior Mechanical Engineer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
100 SW Main Street, Suite 1600, Portland, OR 97204
email andrewc at interfaceeng.com<mailto:andrewc at interfaceeng.com>
portland 503.382.2696

www.interfaceeng.com<http://www.interfaceeng.com/>

Portland / San Francisco / Seattle / Washington, DC / Honolulu

Interface Portland is on the move!<http://interfaceengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/042314-Interface-PDX-Move.pdf>

From: Bldg-sim [mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of King-Scott, Celia
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:23 PM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Bldg-sim] eQUEST Simulation Error

Hi
Has anyone seen the following two errors when simulating a model?
I have no idea what it means so any suggestions on how to troubleshoot would be welcomed.

Thank you for your time!
Celia

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF80A4.6BBF8860]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF80A4.6BBF8860]

Best regards
for KEMA Services Inc., USA

Celia King-Scott PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP BD+C
Senior Engineer, Sustainable Buildings & Communities

E-mail celia.king-scott at dnvgl.com<mailto:celia.king-scott at dnvgl.com>
Mobile +16193097441 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting  |  Direct +16196880960 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting x 75120
www.dnvgl.com<http://www.dnvgl.com/>  |  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/dnvgl>

DNV KEMA is now DNV GL
[DNV GL]<http://www.dnvgl.com/>
DNV and GL have merged to form DNV GL
We are now the world's largest ship and offshore classification society, the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry, and a leading expert for the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. We've also taken a position as one of the top three certification bodies in the world. Read more here: www.dnvgl.com/merger<http://www.dnvgl.com/merger>.

This message may contain confidential or private information. If you are not the addressee, please return the message to its sender and delete it from your files. Please consider the environment before printing this email.
sender and delete it from your files. Please consider the environment before printing this email.