[Bldg-sim] Chilled beam Vs conventional VAV systems

Dubisch, Florian f.dubisch at ifes-koeln.de
Tue Jun 10 03:37:03 PDT 2014

You might want to check the following paper from TRANE about that topic:

http://www.trane.com/content/dam/Trane/Commercial/global/products-systems/education-training/engineers-newsletters/airside-design/adm_apn034en_1209.pdf

Kind regards

p.p. Florian Dubisch

ifes GmbH

in the etrium
Am Wassermann 36
50829 Cologne

Germany

Fon:   +49 221 801099-0

Fax:   +49 221 801099-69

Mail: g.hoffmann at ifes-koeln.de <mailto:g.hoffmann at ifes-frechen.de>

web: www.ifes-koeln.de <http://www.ifes-frechen.de/>

ifes is member of the DGNB = German Sustainable Building Council e.V.

Location of the company: Cologne, Germany

Commercial Register of the Cologne Local Court: HRB 42664

Managing Director: Marcus Staude

ppa. Gerhard Hoffmann