[Bldg-sim] Building materials data import to Energy plus

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Mon Nov 3 06:57:06 PST 2014

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to seeing your work in the future and
thanks for the link, had not seen that one before.

*​​Jeremiah D. Crossett ** | Senior Analyst  **| **LEED Green Associate *
*​​7411 SW Capitol Highway | Portland, OR 97219 ​​ |
Mobile 503-688-8951www.phasechange.com <http://www.phasechange.com/> *