[EnergyPlus_Support] Files Area

In the Yahoo! groups, there is a files area which can hold 20MB.  In
addition, of course, we can attach files to individual email messages.

I'm thinking of several standard files that could be placed in the files area:

1.  New & Open Change Requests -- in our configuration software, we keep
track of defects, suggestions and their status.  These reports might also
have work arounds for some items, as possible.

2.  Similarly -- In Progress Change Requests

3.  And, Fixed, Verified Fixed, and Closed Change Requests. -- Typically a
closed request will only have this status once a release is done whereas
the Fixed status means the code has been changed by the developer and
Verified Fixed means that the originator of the defect has tested the new
fix and verified it to be done.  There also could be "cannot reproduce"
status here meaning the developers cannot reproduce the defect.

Are there other kinds of communications you would like to see in the files
area?

Linda

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/