Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus Training Program

Concur with Mr. Liu's views below.  Since I've heard that over 50% of Energy Plus users are outside the continental USA, could an online, interactive tutorial session be devised?  I know there will be crazy time differentials (11:00am in San Francisco is 2:00am in Sydney), but I'm sure many of us will be prepared to forgo sleep for such useful pursuits!

PC