Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] about thermal storage

EnergyPlus can simulate hot water storage in a heat recovery loop.
Cold water and ice storage will be added in 2002.

On 30 Oct 2001, at 16:09, simon0176@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does EP can simulate the thermal storage system?
> I dont see such class in the IDD,
> is there anyone can give me some instruction?
> Thanks

> http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/