[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: EP-Launch off screen

EP-Launch does not minimize, but it does save its screen position.
Is it possible that the EP-Launch window has been moved out of view?
If you can see any portion of the title bar, you should be able to
grab it and drag it back into view.  If you cannot see the title bar,
try expanding your desktop area (either a larger area so the desktop
scrolls or a higher resolution so more fits on the screen) and then
you may be able to see EP-Launch and move it back into view.

(My apologies for the delayed response)

> I can not run the EPLaunch. When I click on it, the program does
> not start, it appears down in the screen but it is impossible to
> maximise it, I have to close it down. I have re installed the
> program and the problem persists. Any ideas?

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Promise to Quit
Nicotrol will help