Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus Training, January 7-9, 2002

Mona:

Participants will call into a telephone conference call (voice only).
 Presentations and other reference files will be posted for download
and/or e-mailed to each participant prior to the start of the course.
  As I present sections, the participants will be instructed which
file to open and what page to be on.  For more details, and to sign
up for the course, please go to http://www.gard.com/eptrain.htm

Mike

On 22 Dec 2001, at 11:23, mona fanny wrote:

> Dear Prof. Michael J. Witte
> Greetings
>   I like to know if the Energy_plus training course on January 2002 will be
> sent through such e-mails or how the join is?.
> Mona A. Fanny
>

> >From: "Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx>
> >To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus Training,  January 7-9,
> >2002
> >Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:39:10 -0600
> >
> >The Janury 2002 EnergyPlus Training course will be geared toward
> >users who are familiar with HVAC systems and are familiar with energy
> >simulation in general.  Basic modeling concepts such as zones and
> >surfaces will be covered briefly with the main emphasis placed on the
> >specifics of how to model these in EnergyPlus.
> >
> >Familiarity with EnergyPlus would be helpful, but not essential.  At
> >a minimum, participants will need to have EnergyPlus installed and
> >know how to open the documentation.
> >
> >Mike Witte
> >

> >On 17 Dec 2001, at 22:38, jeyoungb wrote:
> >
> > > What is the background prerequisite for this course? ie, How much
> > > familiarity with EnergyPlus (I just downloaded it today)  and how
> > > much familiarity with other simulation software?
> > >
> > > J.Hum
> > >

> >========================================================
> >EnergyPlus Testing and Support
> >EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

> http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/
>
> The group web site is:

Michael J. Witte                        mjwitte@xxxxxxxx
GARD Analytics, Inc.                        www.gard.com
1028 Busse Highway                    Phone 847-698-5685
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-1802         FAX 847-698-5600
USA          Energy, Environmental and Economic Research

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Full setup in 2 minutes - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/StuHlD/E6eDAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/