Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unknown errors

José:

There are several components missing from the air loop description

   ZONE SUPPLY AIR PATH
   ZONE RETURN AIR PATH
   ZONE SPLITTER
   ZONE MIXER

Since there is only one air supply branch, the SPLITTER object is not
necessary.  You can delete the SPLITTER.

Even though you have only one zone, you still need to add a ZONE
SPLITTER and ZONE MIXER with single inlet and outlet branches.  These
objects are always required whether you have one zone or many zones
on an air loop.

Also, the ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST object (shown below) needs another
field at the end to identify the specific AIR DISTRIBUTION UNIT which
is connected to this zone:

ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST,
    EquipamientoZona1,       !- Name
    AIR DISTRIBUTION UNIT;   !- KEY--Zone Equipment Type 1

should be

ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST,
    EquipamientoZona1,       !- Name
    AIR DISTRIBUTION UNIT,   !- KEY--Zone Equipment Type 1
    DistributionUnit1;       !- Component Name 1

For an example of how to use these objects in a similar system, see
EnergyPlus\ExampleFiles\Misc\TermReheatOA.idf

Mike

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/