Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] using IDFeditor

I think that problem has been fixed in the upcoming release for 1.0.1

Since that IDFEditor will also work with your current IDD and files, I will
check it in here (just the .exe) at the files area for the group.  Watch
for a separate message on that.  (Will say a file has been uploaded).  Just
put the .exe file where your current IDFEditor.exe resides:

<root>\PreProcess\IDFEditor

For safety, rename the one that's there now until you're sure the new one
is working!

If you still have the problem with the new version, please let us know so
we can fix it before the upcoming 1.0.1 release!

Linda

At 06:56 AM 3/10/02, you wrote:
>   I have a problem with entering decimal fraction in IDFeditor. The
>    programm simply doesn't save it.  Have anybody else come across
>    such things?
>
>Best regards,
>  Kirill                          mailto:Tikhomirov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!