From: mek2008de
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 13:57
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Example diagrams

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@y..., "tochs2002" <ochs@a...> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am new to the group and I am finding the software challenging.  I
> would like to suggest that simple diagrams of the example files would
> be of great help in understanding the way the IDF files describe a
> HVAC system.  Specifically, I would be interested in diagrams of
> CVBbRh.IDF since it includes a hot water loop.  I am actually
> interested in a steam loop, but there don't seem to be any example
> files with a steam loop present.
>
> Tom Ochs

hi,
i´m appreciating alot your contribution or call it suggestion...
struggling from german to technical english is a relly hard matter.
so having more diagrams of the modeled system can give a lot more
help to bring together plant condenser loop lists and similar stuff
to imagineable context...for me .
maybe others a more based on text ,..?
ok
as well i find a lot of input values that i can´t validate
and therefore can´t tune the system with the specific feature...
especially i stepped over the infiltration feature in airflow section.the p=
arameters except m3/s are beyond limiteability for my
state of approach ...pitty

tilman wurm

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor