[EnergyPlus_Support] Geometry

Hi,i am a portuguese student and started working with energyplus a couple of
weeks ago.

I have problems modeling the floor of an L shape room.The program only
accept 3 or 4 vertices and i have 6.
I tried to divide the floor into 2 rectangular parts with the same
properties.The program "didn´t liked".

I also have round windows and EP doesn´t have an option for that.

Is the option to give the volume of a room ON?

I thank if anyone could help me overcame this small problems.

Lourenço

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!