Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Control:Thermostatic:Control Type Schedule Name

The problem here is that file x has values of 1 in the control type
schedule.  The control types map to specific types of control as
listed below, not to a position in the ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC
object (that's the confusing part):

  1 - Single Heating Setpoint

  2 - Single Cooling SetPoint

  3 - Single Heating/Cooling Setpoint

  4 - Dual Setpoint (Heating and Cooling) with deadband

Since both of these files are using dual setpoint with deadband, the
control type schedule should be filled with 4s in both files.

Mike

On 25 Mar 2002, at 17:22, Edward Lyon wrote:

> Per your request I am sending you 2 files, one b and one x.  They
> are the same except x uses a type 1 thermostat schedule with a
> dual setpoint with deadband in the first position while b uses
> type 4 schedule with a dual setpoint with deadband in the fourth
> position.  x generates an error under my version 1.0.0.023 while b
> runs fine....

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!