Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ceiling height

At 12:18 AM 3/27/02, you wrote:
>we were wondering as to why the ceiling
>height is always given as '-1'. even in the example
>files, the ceiling height is given a -1. Could anyone
>please clarify? Thanks,

Both BLAST and EnergyPlus accept a "ceiling height" as input.  This is for
cases that the programs can't figure out the zone height on their own.  It
is then used in the Volume calculation.  A negative number here allows
EnergyPlus to calculate the ceiling height on its own.  If one is entered,
however, then that is used in the calculations (at least in 1.0.1).

This is a little buggy in 1.0.0 but has been fixed in 1.0.1

Linda

FIND OLD SCHOOL FRIENDS and OLD FLAMES
Click here to start your search at Reunion.com today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NFsLKA/Dn2DAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM