Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] drawing viewer

At 09:48 AM 4/10/02, Tikhomir wrote:
>Hello ,
>I've selected AutoCAD R14 as drawing viewer  but it says "cannot find
>the specified drawing file" when  i try to see the result of
>simulation.

You're trying this by selecting the Drawing File Button in EP-Launch?  Have
you included the "Report, Surfaces,DXF;" command in your IDF file?

I use the Voloview viewer which is a free download from Autocad and don't
have any problems that I recollect.  Perhaps some others are using the full
Autocad as their view and can help here.

Linda

HOW to SEE & RECORD EVERYTHING!
TINY Camera for Under $80 BUCKS! PRICE BREAKTHROUGH --> CLICK!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/w7toOC/.o6DAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM