[EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant Cooling Modeling

Hi everyone,

We are trying to test the radiant modeling
capabilities of Energyplus based on the data collected
from our test case residence, but are not sure, which
all input fields are necessary to simulate a radiant
cooling effect (low temp cooled radiant panels in
ceiling).

We have input the LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM HYDRONIC and
also the CONSTRUCTION WITH INTERNAL SOURCE.

We would like to input the entering water temperature
and the flow rate for a period of about 2 months (at
every 15 min.) and compare the indoor operative
temperature for the same.
How exactly can we input this? What all input fields
are necessary?

Could anyone throw light on this? I appreciate for
your time.

Thanks,

Vinay

http://games.yahoo.com/

HOT! PRICE BREAKTHROUGH!
SUPER Tiny Wireless Video Camera UNDER $80 BUCKS --> ORDER NOW!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/y7toOC/8o6DAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM