[EnergyPlus_Support] geometry

If I have windows from bottom to top (supose the height of the room is 2m) but also have bricks,almost in the same position of the windows, from bottom to the height of 1 m how is the correct wayto model this.Does EP accept 2 "exterior walls",one with the window and one with the bricks?

If I have a building next to other what should we chose in the OutsideFaceEnvironment Object?

Nuno Lourenço

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor