[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Gene -- install problems

I believe we have a lot of people who are currently running it on
NT.  Including the testing people at GARD.

I will look on the WISE site (which is what we are using for the install)
and see if they say anything about a "system busy" message.

At 10:19 AM 5/17/02, you wrote:
>These guys are computer gurus, they maintain the
>system here at the office.
>--- Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > At 06:29 PM 5/16/02, Gene Padilla wrote:
> > >I think that after conversing with a few outside
> > >individuals the problem may be that it woon't work
> > in
> > >a computer that is set up to run NT programs!!

Linda

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM