Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Highlight of Version 1.0.1 release

At 06:29 PM 5/16/02, Gene Padilla wrote:
>I think that after conversing with a few outside
>individuals the problem may be that it woon't work in
>a computer that is set up to run NT programs!!

The install version is specifically set up to run with Wintel platform 32
bit programs.  We've sent questions a number of times trying to figure out
what went wrong with your install but you haven't answered us.

Don't know who the "outside" individuals are that you are talking to or
what they know.

Linda

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM