Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Gene -- install problems

Searching the WISE knowledgebase did not yield anything.

I put a question out to their newsgroup and will see if anything comes back
that might help.

the other thing you could do is post your "install.log" either personally
to me (mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxx) or attach it to a post of a message to this
group or put it in the "files" area of this group.

(There should be no sensitive information stored in that file so you can do
any of the above as desired).

But since you didn't get very far in the install, I'm not even sure if
there will be an "install.log" file -- it usually shows up in the root
directory where you have chosen to install.

Does the installation let you enter the password?  And it's right after
that that you get the message?  At least I can look in the script and see
what the next action would be.

If you do not have administrative rights on the system you are installing
to, you will need to have write access to the directory where you are
installing the program.

Linda

At 01:51 PM 5/17/02, you wrote:
>thanks!
>gene
>--- Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I believe we have a lot of people who are currently
> > running it on
> > NT.  Including the testing people at GARD.
> >
> > I will look on the WISE site (which is what we are
> > using for the install)
> > and see if they say anything about a "system busy"
> > message.

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM