From: Linda Lawrie [mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 June 2002 19:23
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] We're considering....

Hi all,

   Right now, some of our reporting variables (Infiltration, for example)
show both "Heat Gain" and "Heat Loss".  These are mutually exclusive (i.e.
both cannot be non zero at the same time).

   Another one, Window Heat Gain shows positive values for gain and
negative values for loss.

   We are considering going the way of Window Heat Gain for reporting
variables of this kind, but I would like to hear what you all think.  It
takes a bit more post-processing on your part (or more intelligent post
processing than the current ReadVars is capable of) to deicipher the loss
from the gains.

   Comments?

Linda

Will You Find True Love?