Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] two versions of E+

The best thing for you to do is to make use of the Transition program that
is installed with version 1.0.1 and is available on this group web site as
well.

It will take your V1.0 input file and convert it to a 1.0.1 input file
(idf  only).

Your 1.0 input file is not destroyed in this process and you can save it
whereever.

Read the Auxiliary program documentation for more information.

LBL website?  The download is at www.energyplus.gov and is not a LBL website.

Linda

At 03:33 PM 6/14/02, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>A question regarding the difference between E+1.0 and E+1.0.1 ... and
>hope to get your help.
>
>if not, can anyone kindly let me know where I can still download the
>old version of E+? any other suggestions?
>
>Thanks a lot.
>H. Xing

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!