Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] two versions of E+

There is a transition utility included with version 1.0.1 which will
help you move your 1.0 files into 1.0.1  Depending on the objects in
your files, some may require further editing to add new information.
To learn how to use the transition program, go to the
"OtherInformation.pdf" file and read the section titled
"Transition_Vold_Vnew".  To reach this document from the EnergyPlus
main menu, select "Auxiliary Programs / Developer Guides", then
select "Auxiliary Program Information".

Mike Witte