Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IWEC -- International Weather Data

The weather file overrides everything.  If you select the Boston
weather file, you will get Boston weather in the Boston location.
(I/O Reference, p. 15, Location object).  The location used is
reported in the eio file, so you can always check there to be sure
what you got.

Mike

On 2 Jul 2002, at 8:31, Edward Lyon wrote:

> This exchange about weather has made me recall a question I do have which will affect some future calculations I am planning.
>
> EnergyPlus takes input data for a specific location.  The weather files also have location information.  If I run my California model with Boston weather, what happens?  Am I shifted to the Boston airport location? if so, am I sent to the airport location with California weather? or Do I get
Boston weather at my model location, adjusted to model location time?