Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus V1.0.2 Released!

HI Linda,

Could you send me the password for this release.

Best regards,
PC

At 04:10 PM 05-08-2002 -0500, you wrote:
>As noted last week with the highlights, the Linux and Windows versions are
>now available through the same screen:
>
>http://www.energyplus.gov
>
>Enjoy.
>
>Linda

>The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
>http://www.energyplus.gov
>
>The group web site is:

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/dkFolB/TM