Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)

Also, the IDF Editor annotates every line of the
input data file with a description and units.

Open one of the example IDFs in a text editor
to see the comments (preceded by ! ).

                      "Linda Lawrie"
                      <linda@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)
                      09/16/2002 12:17
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

At 10:19 AM 9/16/2002, Stijn Verhelle wrote:

      I am a new user and wants to simulate the temperature of a
      researchbuilding in Genth.

      Where can i find what every line in the example files mains?

Each object and fields of the objects are described in the Input Output
Reference document which should be available in:

<EnergyPlus>\Documentation

You can easily view all the EnergyPlus documentation by opening the
EPLusMainMenu document in that folder or as an icon from the install.

WARNING:  You must have Acrobat 5.0 (freely downloadable from
www.adobe.com) to view any of the EnergyPlus documentation files.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list