Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Abt IDF editor

Divyang,

WINDOWS software is easily downloadable from the lbnl website. All
materials listed in this software can be used in E+ with their properties.
This is if you want to continue using the IDF editor. I am not totally
sure but I think that the Windows software has more materials listed than the
BLASTMaterials.idf file. It is however still simple to simply copy paste
in the text editor, as Michael recommended.

Shefali
Shefali Modi
M.Sc. Architecture, Environmental Technology
Art and Architecture Building 2094

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, divyang sharma wrote:

> Hi,
>     I'm trying to generate an IDF file from IDF
> editor.I came across some difficulties.Plz clear it.
>    1) Where is the materials library requried for the
> construction in the IDF Editor?
>    2) And can we add our library in it or not?
>
>      Waiting for the reply....
>                                 divyang
>
> =====
> ##      I WANT, I DESERVE & I CAN     ##
>
> DIVYANG SHARMA
> H-4/386,IITB,Powai,Mumbai-76
> PH-(022)5720096,5721008
> Email-divyang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx