Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow in COMIS

Derek (and Daniel):

Here is more information on stairwell modeling as provided by Dave Lorenzetti,
who is in charge of COMIS development at Lawrence Berkeley Lab. Dave's reply
gets rather technical in places -- air flow modeling is hard to do! I have
added some of my own comments in {UPPER CASE}.

Note that I said that COMIS cannot model temperature stratification in a
thermal zone. As you can see from what Dave says this is not true -- COMIS can
model stratification. But this feature is not in the COMIS/EnergyPlus link.

--Fred Winkelmann