Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] A 5-story building

I don't think there is a way out, you have to input paramaters manually.
The trick is however to dulicate objects instead of creating new ones.
That way you will need to only change one dimension.

Shefali

Shefali Modi
M.Sc. Architecture, Environmental Technology
Art and Architecture Building 2094

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, rmp4aup6 wrote:

> HELLO,
>
> Is there any simple way to input the parameters for a multiple stories
> builidng.
> For example, I am simulating a 5-story building.
> the external and internal structure is the same form 2-5 floors.
> the structure means the window position is the same except height, and
> with the same material for each floor and so on.
> Do we still need to input all the vertex XYZ coordinate for each window?
>
> thank you very much

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

Sell a Home for Top $