Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Interface for input other sources data into the DOE2 and EnergyPlus

Here's the response I received regarding your question.
Mike

--------------------------

There is no way to do this in EnergyPlus. [without modifying the
source code]

For DOE-2, there is a way that involves using Input Functions. We are
 trying to find a sample of how it's done.

--------------------------

On 9 Oct 2002, at 10:26, Wong Sai Li wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I want to carry out a research work about the daylight simulation for
> DOE2 and EnergyPlus. But I don't want to use the DOE2 and EnergyPlus
> to calculate illuminance level on the reference points for my project.
> I want to use other daylight models to calculate the illuminance level
> for the reference points first, then input those data into the DOE2
> and EnergyPlus, then which are used to calculate the energy changes
> about the daylight application. I wonder if you cloud tell how to do
> this and what the best way to achieve my goal are. Thank you for your
> kind attention.
>
> S L Wong

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: