Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Now, you can have fun too!

And you're willing to share your EPW files with
others, please contact me.  We'll post them
on the EnergyPlus web site.

Dru Crawley

                      "Linda Lawrie"
                      <linda@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] Now, you can have fun too!
                      11/05/2002 12:23
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

Not that I'm not enjoying converting DOE-2 Bin files to Fmt files.  I
always seem to learn something new (like the non-year stuff).  But, I'd
like to empower you out there too!

So, have uploaded to a new folder in the files area:

MakeFMT.bat -- batch file to run
Readme.txt -- Readme about the DOE-2 FMT data layout as well as how to run
the converter
WTHFMT.exe -- the executable that should run on most PCs

Specific link to the folder:

Note, you will need, I believe, a yahoo profile/id/login in order to access

this data.

Enjoy and email if you have questions or problems.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team