[EnergyPlus_Support] For all who have sent in "Bins" to be converted

If you said you'd like us to post them for the rest of the community to be
able to use, we really need some idea as to "source" of the data before we
can do that.

For example, we have several types of data (ref: Auxiliary programs
document) that show up as weather data:

Typical year -- months may be actual months from different years in the
data collection period -- but the months are chosen with some "norm" in
mind, be it mean dry bulb, solar, etc.

Reference year -- this is usually an entire year of data but selected from
a data collection period based on -- again -- some "norm" in mind.

Year data -- this may be the best approximation to a full year of data for
the location.

Meteonorm or other "created" data -- Several programs out there may make
use "average" data to make an ersatz weather file.  These may or may not be
good for use in Energy Analysis.

It's not that we don't want to publish your data if you have so indicated
but we really need some idea as to the "source" of the data so we can put
that in any document we might have of it.

Please respond privately to me, if possible: Linda@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov