Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Holidays

I think it is a good fix. It will account for the
proper number of "work days" in the month and year.
There may be a slight error of simulating a holiday on
a Monday instead of a Friday because of the weather
conditions might be different.

For the case where one needs to account for the
holiday falling on a Saturday and actually observing
the holiday on a Friday, one will have to manually
select the Friday date and make sure the simulation
starts on the proper day of week. The only time I see
the need for this case is when one is trying to
calibrate a simulation with hourly metered data.