Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] decimal values

The IDF editor is supposed to honor the system setting for decimal
symbol.  If it is set to ".", then commas will be ignored.  If it is
set to "," then periods will be ignored.  Does "." work?

In Windows 2000, this setting may be changed by opening the Control
Panel, opening Regional Settings, selecting the Numbers tab, and
setting Decimal Symbol.

If you continue to have troubles, please send more details to
energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx, including your operating system version,
the regional setting, EnergyPlus version, and IDF Editor version.

Mike